Thursday, December 20, 2012

Travel in Style

Holiday season is here and many people will be traveling now. I don't know about you but if I am sitting on a plane or in the car for many hours, I don't want to be sitting in jeans.




jcpenny
When sitting for long periods of time, I like to be comfy but also warm. Leggings are great because they have a lot of stretch to them, making them very comfortable to sit in.

aritzia, urban outfitters, H&M
Over-sized sweaters are great for traveling. They are super comfy and warm because they substitute for a large warm blanket. Also I suggest wearing a tank top under because some airports, if you are wearing a cardigan or your sweater is really baggy, they may ask for you to take it off when you walk through the scanner. You probably do not want to walk through the scanner with just a bra or have to wait for a long time to get someone to pat you down.

ugg, steve madden
When traveling I like to keep my feet warm and wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off. If you are traveling by plane, I especially suggest wearing boots because you should also wear socks. When you travel through security, it is best to have shoes to slip on and off, to make the process faster, and to also wear socks so you aren't going through security bare-footed, airports aren't always the cleanest.

No comments:

Post a Comment