Saturday, December 1, 2012

Red Lips: A Winter Classic

It's now December! When I think of December I think of winter and red lips. I love red lips and I think that red lips are a must have, especially in the winter months. Red lips can get anyone in the holiday spirit.


Covergirl Lipstick in 'Hot'
Red lipstick has been a classic for decades. This is actually the lipstick that Taylor Swift uses to get her signature look. If you want a matte red lip look, this red lipstick is great for achieving this look.


YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE
Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in 9 Rouge Laque

If you don't like the feel of lipstick and want a more shiny look, this glossy stain by YSL is amazing! This product has a great pigment but feels very light on the lips.
 



Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Luster Fever-Red
This 'chubby stick' has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. Tarte is a very buildable product and gives you a nice, almost berry red, with just a hint of shimmer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment