Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Perfect Fall Accessory

Cozy Sweater Tall Sock $20
http://www.freepeople.com/accessories-legwear-tall-socks/cozy-sweater-tall-sock-29137155/

The weather has finally gotten colder and the leaves are changing colors. Time to bring out the boots and the cozy socks! One of my favorite combos to wear this fall have been high-knee socks with riding boots. I recently purchased red high-knee socks from Free People to wear with my black Steve Madden riding boots. These socks from Free People are amazing!!!! They are so warm and they morph perfectly to my feet and my calves. These socks stay in place all day. I am not constantly having to pull them back up every few minutes. I plan on purchasing a few more colors in these socks. Knee-high socks go great with anything from skirts and dresses to jeans and leggings. Also knee-high socks make the transition from fall to winter perfectly. They are officially my new favorite accessory for fall.

Saretoga Boot $190
http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=103346&np=595_1051 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment