Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Colors for Fall 2012

Wine-Burgundy
This fall is taking a twist on your classic red. Wine-burgundy is a deep red and this is one of my favorite colors for fall! This color is great for every skin tone and is great to wear in jeans because colored jeans are making a transition into the fall.
Plum
Plum is a great color for fall as well as winter. This color has transitioned from summer violet to fall/winter plum. This color is great on all skin tones.

 
Royal-Blue
Royal Blue is a classic. This color can make you looked polished or edgy and again is great on all skin tones.

Mustard-Yellow
I have to admit, I am very skeptical about mustard yellow. I have yellow toned skin so this color doesn't look great on me. This color is more for people who do not have yellowish skin tones.

Hunter-Green
I am in love with hunter green! This summer/spring we had mint green and now we are making the transition into the colder months with this hunter green. This color is great to wear in your pants, tops, jackets, and even you accessories. Hunter green goes with so many different colors because it has some grey tones to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment